The Partnering for an Inclusive
Workforce Project (PIWP)
to meet their hiring goals.
How would the PIWP help me?
- Access high-quality talent
- Overcome bias and fear through WNW trainings
- Improve recruiting, hiring, and retention through use of WNW’s assessment tools
- Develop connections with wrap-around service providers
- Get FIT™ Guide
- R3 Score℠
- Accommodation Assessment Tool
- Internal / External Policy Review
- Job Announcement and Job Category Review
Trainings (Presentations / Workshops)
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Technical Assistance
- Talent Pipeline
- Job Development Projects
- Wrap-around Services (as necessary)
- Repeal or amend licensing restrictions
- Repeal or amend regulatory restrictions
- Help with reform of third-party hiring restrictions
Employers can choose one or more of these options.
We are happy to customize a proposal to meet your needs.